Text Box: Registering with the Practice
To register with the practice, you must be intending to live in the area for longer than 3 months from the date of registration and you live within our practice 
area you are welcome to register with us (as long as you are not already 
registered with another GP in the area). Our  reception staff will be happy to guide you through the procedure. Eligibility can be quickly confirmed from your postcode so it would help if you could provide proof by way of a recent utility bill.
As a guide our practice boundary covers the following some postcodes in the G13 3*, G13 4* and select areas e.g. G14 0 and G14 9, click here for full list of Postcodes.

You will need to complete a registration form GMS GPR001 and a Health Questionnaire which will provide useful information whilst we wait for your medical records to arrive from your previous doctor. Please the 2 forms in at the reception desk with appropriate ID and proof of address, alternatively email the documents with pictures of ID and proof of address to:
Email: ggc.gp40525clinical@nhs.scot

Medical treatment is available from the date of registration. Please contact 
reception for further information, however normally it can take up to 7 days for us to receive your previous medical notes if you have been registered in 
Scotland and there can be a considerable wait for notes from the rest of the UK
Please present original documents as proof of identity and residency. 
Photocopies are not accepted. Patients are also advised to the read the NHS counter fraud declaration before signing the registration form.

There are a number of reasons why you may not be able to register with your chosen GP. For example, you may live too far away. If this is the case simply choose another GP in your local area.

Once you have been accepted as a patient, your medical records will be 
transferred to the Practice, please note medical cards are no longer issued.

Registration Policy
Anybody in Scotland, whether a resident or overseas visitor, may access 
primary care services at a GP Practice without charge. No documents are 
required to register with a GP; however, to facilitate the registration process we would request that two forms of identification are produced, ideally if possible, one should be photographic, and one must contain your address. We assume consent is given by you, unless otherwise stated by you, for us to retain these documents with your electronic patient record. These documents maybe be used to confirm your details with our local Health Board. This also helps to 
ensure the correct matching of your details to any existing NHS record, 
enabling previous medical records to transfer smoothly between practices. 
We appreciate your assistance in this matter.
Types of acceptable photographic evidence:
Drivers Licence
Official ID card from Public Services body; or
Student matriculation card (current year)
Other documents for proof of residency that are acceptable are:
Recent utility bill (within last 3 months)
Council Tax document
Television Licence
Payslips (last two months) with current address printed on it
Rent book/agreement (Public Body or Private Landlord)
Bank Statement (Name and address section only required)
Solicitors Letter (Clearly showing your name and address)
If you are unable to provide photographic evidence then we would 
request you provide one of the above and one of the following:
Birth Certificate
Marriage Certificate
Divorce Annulment Papers
If you are unable to provide any documentation, then we may still register you. However we may need to contact our Registration Department first, to verify your information with them, and ensure your medical records are not delayed in being transferred to the Practice. This will normally involve a phone call 
between you, our Registration Department and ourselves. Alternatively we may also email/write to them directly in which case we will require your 
consent for us to do so.

If you have any questions regarding NHS entitlement, or our Registration 
Policy please contact the Practice.